College Advocate recruits top performing high school students who aspire to gain admission to top-ranked colleges and universities. Our current scholars are dedicated to a rigorous SAT preparatory schedule, in depth college admission counseling, and college site visits across the country. If you know a hardworking student that fits the below requirements, please encourage them to apply to the College Advocate Program.
The minimum application requirements are:
- During the 2012/2013 school year, must attend one of the below five schools:
- School Without Walls SHS
- Woodrow Wilson SHS
- Cesar Chavez PCHS – Parkside Campus
- Cesar Chavez PCHS – Capitol Hill Campus
- Washington Math Science Technology PCHS
- During the 2012/2013 school year, must be in the 11th grade
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Must receive a nomination from a teacher, counselor or school administrator
How to Apply to the College Advocate Program
We are not accepting applications at this time.
College Advocate 1425 K Street NW, Suite 350, Washington, DC 20005